College Golf Recruiting
Tournament Scheduling – Introduction
In this video you will learn how to strategically schedule junior golf tournaments to save money and gain exposure to college coaches.
Most families waste a lot of money playing in tournaments that don’t offer any additional benefits compared to the local, much affordable junior events.
This video shows you how to schedule tournaments strategically in order to save money and increase your chances of playing college golf.
- Local – low cost, gain experience, post low scores for resume, learn to win
- State/Regional – sometimes much more expensive. Make sure to do your research and play tournaments that qualify you for events (invitationals) to gain exposure and credibility.
- National – AJGA, US Junior Amateur… These events are often lower cost to try and qualify with big rewards.
- Contact coaches in the area well before you attend the event. Let them know you will be there and would like to have them come out to watch you play.
- Tournament Scheduling Info – PDF Download
Schedule tournaments on a budget and college recruiting exposure.