PERFORMANCE YARD CARD
1. Creates relaxation, confidence and mental clarity
2. Utilize performance cues under pressure
3. Daily reminder of positive mindset on the golf course
Instructions – Fill out the box once you have downloaded the PDF below
1. Write in 3 Affirmation Statements you find most valuable to you a. Pick your 3 favorite, most impactful to you
2. Write 1 Performance Cue that gives you the best opportunity to hit a quality golf shit, examples: (swing thoughts, ONLY 1)
b. Feel my arms falling to the inside on the downswing
3. What is your motto? While coaching at Ohio State, our strength coach would use the phrase “Lets, put some money in the bank today!” Referring to the hard work you do in preparation for competitive success. Therefore, our motto was “Money in the bank”. What is your motto?
a. It doesn’t matter what it is, but HAS TO BE PERSONAL TO YOU!
4. Print & cut just outside edges
5. Take it to the nearest OfficeMax or similar to have it laminated (makes it
durable to last a long time).
6. Keep this in your yardage book with your pin sheet during tournament rounds.