FULL GAME PRACTICE - VARSITY 7/3
EFFICIENT Practice makes perfect
The practice focuses on the three main aspects of your game; full swing, short game and putting.
- 5 feet – stare at the hole
- Make 5 in a row
- 15 feet – eyes closed
- around the world, 8 balls
- Take practice strokes staring at hole, set up to ball, after you close your last look at hole, close eyes and hit the putt
- Patrick reed speed drill
- Place a tee 12 inches behind hole
- Place tees at 15,20,25 feet
- Objective: 2 in a row successfully into the box (between back of hole and tee behind hole or in hole) from each distance
9-shot drill worksheet
9 hole up/down (competition)
- 9-shot drill
- 100 yards (70 yards for ladies/kids)
- Hit all irons (4i-PW) to 100 total distance, 7 shots.
- Add up distance dispersion, short-long
- If you don’t have long irons, hit your longest iron multiple times to equal 7 total shots
Learn from the very best
Join our course and start building the most wanted career available today. We make sure every class is easily understood, and that all students reach the same level of expertise needed for today’s hi-tech industry.